9.3.08

3 random thoughts

1.

merceditas take my breath away. :D i've had more than my share of mini braso de mercedes in the past two days, i think my sugar level has gone beyond outer space. i don't care. HAHA. weee i love ahia :)

2.

may gwapo sa raise your voice. aaahh and he plays guitar! hmmm... i guess it was torture for uncle rommel, ahia and vanessa to watch the movie in hbo, but heck cutie kaau HAHA i hate hilary duff, though. but BUT BUT BUT number 1 pa rin si dan humphrey sa heart ko. and ricky ulman follows close by. teehee.

3.

i've been trying to live without you now,
but i miss you sometimes.
the more i know, the less i understand
and all the things i thought i knew
i'm learning them again
i 've been trying to get down
to the heart of the matter
but my will gets weak
and my heart is still shattered,
but i think it's about forgiveness,
even if you don't love me anymore.

kim's ipod does wonders even if we don't have the same taste of songs. haha :D she made me listen to this, heart of the matter by india ari. lovin' the lyrics beybeh! :)

0 comments: