3.3.08

adibablas is salbabida spelled backwards

and once again, you saved me!
...like you always do. :)

you are now officially my lifesaver!
you're like superman!
oh wait, superman's too good to be true.
ok, so i guess you're still t-rex. :))
i can't imagine my college life without you,
and oof! you're leaving in... 6 months?
oh well...you better be heading to europe,
coz you deserve nothing less than that!

CONGRATS! your hardwork finally paid off. :)

...brings me back to the first time you walked me home.
you told me how much you wanted to join JTA,
but you never thought you were good enough.
that moment changed the course of my life.
because that walk home made me realize,
i just had to let you see yourself the way i do
you're more than good enough... so much more!
and it turns out i've been right all along. :)

and the headlines of my paper says,
the paleolithic lifesaver goes backpacking in europe!

0 comments: