21.3.08

can you keep a secret?

In life, if you let it, you can always come up with reasons to give up. But if you don't, you might just find love in places you never imagined-- in your relationship or in your work or in your children. Whatever it is, just don't give up on it. And if you don't get it, you might get something better. --One Tree Hill (again)

hehe...

god knows how many times i've thought the same to myself, but somehow, each time i convince myself i'm doing fine, my mind never fails to tease me with memories of the past. well, you know what they say, it's easier said than done.

and i have to admit--
we're a crumpled photograph i can't bring myself to burn.

i've been so close to giving up many times. and i don't want to see more people giving up anymore. :( it only makes me weaker each time i see them let go of their dreams... some out of hopelessness, some out of convenience. and there are others who let go because of spontaneous happiness. whatever it is, i just hope they don't regret it in the end.

0 comments: