25.3.08

the curse of ken's drink

24 hours ago... or around that time,
something kept me up.
not the usual thoughts that keep me awake,
not cashmere mafia or one tree hill,
not the internet,
but the two bulls fighting inside my head.


shet. never again.

i wanted to stay up to finish my fil paper,
but i never thought my eyes would be as big as pingpong balls until 7 am!

alive.

and there they were, ken and mar, right in front of me,
with their eyes closed and minds wandering in dreamland,
while i watched the bulls running around my dead brain.

couldn't be more alive.

and there it was, the sunrise,
with its taunting beauty and magnificent rays,
while i watched the bulls still running around my dead brain.

dying.

and there i was, lying flat on fayi's bed,
with my system just as awake as my body was giving up,
while i watched the bulls slowly dying in my dead brain.

z z z z z Z.

DEAD.

0 comments: