30.7.08

BAWAL UMIHI DITO

[14:06] Bart: at least Rudolph didnt control my bladder
[14:06] Bart: he just made me feel bad
[14:06] Bart: hehe
[14:06] Bart: go pee in the bushes if you want!
[14:06] Bart: Ramon has to learn he can't always stop you from peeing illegally.

*some words are withheld and replaced by those in italics for security purposes.

That's it! I've decided.

I want my life back. From now on, I'm peeing illegally again!
God knows how much i tried to be legal, but look at me now, i don't have a life anymore.

I want it back, and even if it means having to pee in the bushes, i don't care. i'll pee wherever i want coz that's what i do best. i don't want my life all planned out and monitored. peeing is best when it's spontaneous.

oooooh i miss it.
but not for long, gorjus. not for long. =)

0 comments: