26.2.09

HAPPYNESS is...


1. my planner... with coco's random notes, ken's doodles and john's kuriskuris
2. surprise freecuts especially in 3-hour classes!
3. rockband/inuman/marikina saturday nights with the guys
4. SBC study nights with my favorite study buddies
5. spontaneous stopovers before heading to the dorm
6. krispy kreme's cookies n cream donut dipped in hot chocolate... YUM!
7. jorge's baon every org chem to satisfy my hunger
8. kate micucci's dear deer and worst songs medley
9. my super messy corkboard and everything stuck on it
10. going home to cebu after a looong deadly semester

*wala lang, i was browsing through our college photos and found this. it's one of john's very few matinong edits of my pictures. the rest either deliberately highlighted my nose (yes, i have a big nose. thank you, papa) or made me look ugly. haha! it just got me thinking, ang babaw nga pala talaga ng kaligayahan ko. =D

0 comments: