11.3.09

bisag unsaon ug pahumot sa igit, igit gihapon.

i must admit, i actually had fun studying org chem last night... for the first time. like when those geniuses who were once unaware that they could do great things finally realized what they were born for, i felt as if i've reached my turning point.

oh scrap that. i THOUGHT i've reached my turning point.

but life has its way of slapping me with the reality that i'm no different from an elementary kid who can't draw the structure of L-leucine.

salamat, modesto chua, at hindi mo na pinatagal tong kahibangan ko.

this isn't my turning point after all.

it's my, well... it's my point of no return. in a few months i'm gonna be a senior. there's no way i'm turning my back on this. after everything i've been through, there's no way i'm giving up this time.

because a year from now, i'm gonna get a diploma that says BS Management of Applied Chemistry. i will be remembered as a sucky MAC major, but a survivor, nonetheless.

i can't wait for that time to come. maybe that will be my turning point... or another point of no return.

hai. igit uy.

twas a load of bull. twis a load of bull. twill forever be a load of bull.
(uuuy! starring the non-bitter darlene lois.)

0 comments: