28.3.09

to the unemployed

monching ramos. thank you for being there when i had no one else to talk to about certain things. kahit alam ko na sinasabi mo kay ken lahat ng sinasabi ko na SECRET lang dapat, ok lang. having someone like you to listen is more than enough. i'll miss our jokes that are either bastos or just kadiri. at the end of it all, ito lang masasabi ko sa yo: =) =* =P OH YES, SIXMATE!!!

bocho bascuna. thank you for the times when you'd adopt me on your dates with calejes. wag kang mag-alala, balang araw makakahanap na rin ako ng boyfriend... masosolo mo na siya. haha :) without you and monch, i have no one else to tease myself to. huhu.

cris blardony. thanks for the wonderful sem by your side (literally.) haha you are one cool roommate, and i'm glad to have spent a sem on the same corner with you. nagmukha mang payatas ang corner natin, mas marumi pa rin kina mar! haha! i'll miss hiding from our odd neighbor while telling stories about multos and her might-be-relatives! HAHAHA!

lara tonogbanua. what can i say, sawa na ako sa mga tonogbanua!=P but you are one of the two of my favorite tonogbanua's in the world! i'm sure gonna miss those times when you'd knock on my door to sell stuff or just to samok us! hahahaha... wala na kaming gossip girl from eliazo :(

and to the rest of the seniors whom i missed (i know there are a lot), thank you. you have so much ahead of you. don't forget to savor every moment because just as college has passed a tad bit too quickly for you guys, the real world's gonna be a rush!

run the race, but pause once in a while... and smile for the picture! =D 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after
looking at many of the articles I realized it's
new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


Have a look at my homepage :: weight loss tips - w3ightl055.com,