23.9.09

on simple joys that make my day

because of cancelled classes, we'll be following the monday sched tomorrow. i hate my MWF classes. imagine 2 different lectures of chem and a boring theo class! *GAH* but here's something to celebrate the Monday sched on a supposedly "no-class-thursday":

breakfast with billy and shanon... and then MWF lunch with my loves! oh, the best of both days <3

MWF lunch has always been special to me since i-don't-know-when. there's a reason to celebrate with my loves just every time... reasons that range from J's butt to thomas crapper, and even to the most absurd event that we find in wikipedia (today is first-public-version-of-the-web-browser-mozilla-firefox-is-released day). whatever it may be, there's no stopping us from having our 11:30 lunch at Zekaf. :)

i just love how i get to spend even just one hour of my crappy weekdays with the people who always ALWAYS make my day. i guess i don't really need to look for an event in wikipedia... deep inside, i know they are enough reason to celebrate.

advanced happy it's-a-monday-sched-today day, everyone!

0 comments: