10.9.09

WOW :)

around a year ago, i grew close to one of my kids in DepEd-NLTSGO. i remember him coming to me after the breakout sessions to ask about college life. he was graduating high school then, and i could see it in his eyes how much he wanted to get into ateneo and join STRAINs. it's no doubt he was my favorite because i never forgot his name, Nino.

during this school year's dorm orsem, i was hoping i could find him among those freshmen in their goofy costumes trying to get our signatures-- but i didn't. I tried going over the list to see if there was a Nino from Surigao-- but there wasn't.

it took another DepEd-NLTSGO to pass for me to finally find him. seeing his comment on my wall post for billy literally froze a big 15-second smile on my face! even as we talked and catched up, i still couldn't believe it. my day couldn't have been any happier :)

turns out he did pass the ACET, but his mom wanted him to take up accounting in USC Cebu. why do i have a strong feeling i'd bump into him someday soon?

you know, it's funny how fate works. when you lose touch with someone who has made a difference in your life, the whole world conspires for you to meet again. :)

1 comments:

ken said...

awww, I love this!