10.1.10

frost is famous!

i had vinegar poured on my hair, but today is a happy day!
(well, yesterday, coz it's 1:30 am)

i woke up to a text message from mia saying Frost got featured in the Philippine Daily Inquirer. being the lazy-ass-on-a-lazy-saturday-morning that i was, i went back to sleep and ignored the message. when i decided to get up, i found Lean in the room to give me my own copy of the article, (thanks lee, you're such a dear =*) but i didn't get the chance to read it because i was almost late for Frost production.

i didn't realize how much of an awesome news it was until i met my groupmates, and text messages wouldn't stop coming in from all over the country inquiring about our product. we even got orders from cebu and bohol! it was too overwhelming, that i had to text mar and kim to get me another copy. trust me, Frost making sessions haven't been this inspiring--nakakataba talaga ng puso.

to Cura Natura for being the best groupmates i could ever ask for,
to my friends who have always believed in Frost--even more than i do,
to Bianca Consunji for writing the article, (we owe you a lot!)
to everyone who purchased or showed interest in our product,

THANK YOU!

*****
please continue supporting products made by BS MAC '10--Sabon ni Juan (novelty lush soaps), Mom's Made (malunggay mayonnaise and sandwich spread), Chi (goji berry milk tea), Repel (insect repellant) and of course, Frost (pain relieving cream). =D

1 comments:

ken said...

woohoo!!!! cheers to you and everyone! Again, I am so proud =D