20.7.10

one of those random senseless nights


there's something about this video that still makes it funny even after the 10th time i watched it. i think it's the silent laughter piling up in my system and pleading me to let it out at 2:30 am. but ahia was sick and i didn't want to wake him up, so the laughter stayed silent until around the 25th time when i couldn't help it anymore. i snickered-- just a snicker. the rest of it i let out in my dreams.

it's moments like these that i treasure as each lazy day goes by. it's a reminder of the child in me that i doubt would ever go away... i'm glad i have friends who bring that out once in a while. i'd like to think they keep me young at heart when actually, they're really just impediments to my maturity. HAHA. i love them to bits and pieces, anyway. :)

there's a dora in each of us. if you got friends who make you feel that it's perfectly fine to let it stroll in the woods of the real world sometimes, hold on to them. here's the dora in me:


and here are her own animal friends:

(photo from kythe kite flying '10)

P.S.
i just discovered the chinese translation of SweetPatatas.
can you say tian de pa ze?
...
VEEERRRRYYY GOOOOOOD!

2 comments:

Maddie Ong said...

haha! now i understand why kim kept repeating BUUUUHRRRR sa chat. hahahaha! BUUUURRRRRRRR.

colewong said...

VEEEEEERY GOOD! :) hahaha