14.6.12

Singapore Weekend

Early this year, I went to Singapore for the first time, and I fell in love with it in a blink. For a small island (or two), probably just a tad bigger than our own Mactan, Singapore would easily pass as a happy destination that I don't mind visiting over and over and all over again. So when I chanced upon a promo fare a few months ago, I booked myself and some of my dearest friends to this little paradise for an epic walking/commuting/squatting-on-the-walkalator tour.

Somewhere in between getting lost, finding our way, helplessly fishing for the last 20 cents in the depths of our pockets and backpacks just so we could take the bus and carrying Ikea lamps all across the town, I got to take snapshots of a few of my favorite places in Singapore... just to remind myself of what I'm going back to someday soon.


Duxton Hill





Ann Siang Hill








Marina Bay Sands


Rommelle's tourist pose, Marina Bay Sands





Universal Studios





0 comments: