13.3.08

yet another moment a'blabbing

"Strange how life works. It bites your ass on one cheek yet kisses it on the other. Oh the beautiful balance of pain and suffering with blissful joy and desire."
-Bymbo Buhain (got it from his blog! haha!!! :D)

for the record, this day wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. yes, it was stressful (hey i'm starting to use that word already!), but look, i'm alive! and i'm not even close to death... or dying... or driving to dying. BLAH.

top 5 reasons to smile today:

5...

the last meeting for accounting was our first ever freecut throughout our VENUS IBARRA experience! i hope she gets well, though. i love ibarra even though she gives me 0's for my quizzes. :)

4...

we just had our last long exam for histo... and guess what, IT WAS A SURPRISE AGAIN! he did that too many times already, but i was still surprised! so what makes it a reason to smile? he's giving all of us an A for that test. then again, he cancels our highest grades. OH crap haha!

3...

it's been too long since the last time i had lunch with my favorite people in caf up up. for the past tth's, it's been just me and my sugarplum. haha. the rest were either cramming, busy or just feeling barat. but today kim and mia were there, too! (even though they didn't have classes. awww i love you HAHA) mar, next tuesday will be the last! you better be there :)

2...

KIMONG's going to PARIS for JTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O my G! ako na excite for you! fast forward to next sem please! oh and when you come back, try smuggling eiffel tower for me, okay? YES you will because you love me :)

1...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! we had early dismissal for histo, but ais and i stayed to finish our newsletter project. AND THEN when the people from the next class were starting to come in, O my G! i looked up and i saw my chinese class crush already smiling! HAHAHA. we talked. we talked! after so long a time not seeing him, we talked again! hahaha. ok ok, kim still thinks he's gay but whatever kimber!

2 comments:

heartfelt musings of an idiosyncratic soul said...

tuesday!:)

colewong said...

oh my god! my first comment... i'm so touched, i wanna cry!