4.9.08

EARCANDY :D

it's late... i can honestly see my corner blur right in front of me. HAHA. but, there's no time to sleep! not yet, at least. haaai! with marketing finally off my hands 3o minutes ago, i must've started studying for hokkien orals.

but that's not how cole rolls... NYEEEEH!

i was so strazzled with marketing, i didn't even notice how quiet the room was! the silence... depressing. hahahaha so instead of  studying, i turned my iTunes on and stared at ryan (such a lame name mama gave her laptop).

and because stalling is how cole rolls, here goes nonsense...

MY TOP 5 SONGS of all time... :D :D :D

5.

BLEEDING LOVE
by Boyce Avenue (Cover)
"And in this world of loneliness, I see your face."

4.

I'M YOURS
by Jason Mraz
"I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some."

3.

FIDELITY 
by Regina Spektor
"Supposed i kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall."

2.
WHEN THE DAY MET THE NIGHT
by Panic! at the Disco
"But her eyes saved his life in the middle of summer."

1. 
VIVA LA VIDA
by Coldplay
"One minute i held the key, next the walls were closed on me."

*Yey! i've just wasted 20 minutes of my night. :)

0 comments: