10.7.10

counting the days

since the day i became unemployed/a bum/on vacation, i have grown less aware of time and how quickly it passed whether i was having fun or not. i've laid low on papers, books and pens in february, searched for my soul and said goodbye to college in march, still held on in april, started to let go in may, revisited the yesteryears in june, and before i knew it, i'm a month away from *crossing fingers* an epic semester in Shanghai.

it just recently dawned on me what i'm about to get myself into-- cleaning my own bathroom, doing my own laundry, a foreign stranger for a roommate, chinese-speaking people, the cold weather and everything else i haven't thought of just yet. but there's no turning back from here. with a few more arrangements for my visa and dorm accommodations, i'll be good to go! it's scary, but i'm glad the excitement outweighs the nervous chills down my spine. thanks to kim, the sister i've always prayed for, and jeff, my self-proclaimed musically diverse neighbor, i know i'm in for one crazy adventure. wo bu hui deng! :)

P.S. speaking of crazy adventure,


it's one of those nights my brothers and i have nothing to do.
(bill is busy chatting with his girlfriend)
more of our slightly believable adventures some other time.
HAHA :D

4 comments:

Maddie Ong said...

ow em. jelly moment.

colewong said...

jelly of shanghai or our picture? haha mads, visit us!

Maddie Ong said...

of shanghai, but i can be jelly of your picture if you want. hahahaha!:)) joke lang!!! achi and i also tried this to no success. :| haha

colewong said...

awwww it's ok i know you just want to have a picture with me. :) soon madzel.