23.6.10

happy fathers' day

photo edited by John Go


i know it's 3 days too late, but who says i can't celebrate fathers' day in my own time? :P
the last gift i could ever remember giving papa was a sculpture of poop from blue magic almost a decade ago. it wasn't as dramatic as i hoped it would be, but that was grade 6 nikki.

it took me 9 years, a new house, his passing and a furniture change in my room to dispose of it. i still wonder why i never noticed how off it looked on my study table. talk about a table full of crap. :P

but material gifts won't do anymore (especially NOT generic gifts from the infamous blue magic), in my case, at least. so i guess a gift of words will suffice... with a little help from my amazing friend.

let me quote a comment he wrote on his site:

"The answer is heaven, by the way. Or to where ever your heart is."

...and i couldn't agree more. :)

2 comments:

Maddie Ong said...

aww cole. you're right. you hit it right smack in the middle. :)

colewong said...

thanks, mi to the mi!:)